Friday, August 8, 2008

Drew, Savannah, Ethan and Ben Steece are now ONE year old !

The Steece quads had a birthday last Friday - not one but two parties - one on Sat. for family and friends and another on Sunday afternoon for the Diaper Darlings - all the Volunteers and their families who have helped Suzanne and Joe since the kiddos all got home from the hospital last October -

I have pictures from both parties but I am waiting for Suzanne to post more picture's of the birthday party first -

http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/

I did go with her and the kiddos last Wed. to Ft. Worth to go visit Tina - she is in the hospital now on bed rest waiting the arrival of her quads - it was very interesting as we maneuvered our way from the parking garage to the Dr. office who delivered her quads last year, to the floor of the hospital where Suzanne spent maybe 6 weeks before her babies were born - that is where were found Tina - that is where I first met Suzanne - and then as we were leaving - we stopped by NICU were her kiddos spent the first few weeks of their lives.

As Suzanne said - I am used to this but you are not -everyone we passed said "four" or fell over each other getting out the door of a room to see FOUR kids in a very long stroller -

One little boy announced - "that is to many babies" -

It was a very interesting outing for me - I loved it - the kids were great ! And we were gone about 3 hours.

My husband was at home with Marcie or I could never have gone.

We will help Tina set up a Share The Care team for her quads.

No comments: