Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Steece quads are almost a year old.



Savannah, Ethan (solid blue), Drew, (stripes), and Ben are almost one year old - I got to spend the afternoon with them today - they are so precious - each has his/her own personality -and they love every one -this was taken just before they sat at their table to have their supper - real food - real baby food that is - Ben could not get enough and Drew - he ate since I offered it to him - Joyce was feeding Savannah and Ethan -



The boys are crawling and Savannah scoots on her tummy. They are trying to pull up - Ethan is very close to doing so with Drew right behind him. I am so blesses to have these 4 Gifts from God in my life and to know and love their parents, Joe and Suzanne, like my own kids.

1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will definitely be back to catch up with you. God bless you.