Sunday, August 16, 2009

Visit with the Steece quads, Suz and Joe

Today I finally got to go see Drew, Savannah, Ethan and Ben, Suzanne and Joe also.

I had had their birthday gifts for a few weeks but I just had not been able to get over to their house. I went to day and took them their gifts which I had kinda made - you can look at the Aug. 1 posting to see what I made for them - I had had it written but published it just now.

Drew and Ethan are really talking - works, shapes, naming animals in the books I gave them - Savannah is right there also naming the animals and knowing the sounds they make - Ben just watches but Suzanne said he is talking some.

They love books - would go to the book shelf up above them and point saying "book book" - they were working puzzles with shapes and numbers - Drew counted for me -

I was not able to be there very long but it was a good visit - I saw Miss Savannah in her pink glasses and her pink eye patch with music notes and maybe bows on the eye patch - she left it along - Suzanne did keep her busy so Savannah would not think about it.

Savannah has another surgery in the morning- 2 loyal Diaper Darlings, Peggy and Tempe, will care for the boys at home while Suzanne and Joe are with Savannah at the hospital.

They are precious children - God gave them to just the right parents - the kiddos are growing and learning something new every day - I am so thankful they are a part of my life.

No comments: