Saturday, July 25, 2009

Long time friends !

Long time friends came to visit today -
I could not go to our high school runion so 3 of my friends came to me - we ate, shopped and looked at Arlington's newest attraction -the Cowboy's stadium.


me- Linda K - Eileen - Brenda
--------------------------
This was taken Senior Day in Waco - a few years ago -

Me - Eileen - Brenda - Beverly

m
mm
Me - Eileen - Brenda today

--------------------------------------

lll
Taken not sure when this was taken - elementary school maybe

for a very special party.

Susan - Me
Linda K - Susie
llll
Linda K and me today


Now we are planning our next outing in Sept.
It was a very very fun day !
I had not seen these friends in several years -
they do not live in Arlington.

I met Linda K when we were in the 2nd. grade - I have always called her Linda K since we had 5 Linda's in our Blue Bird group so we all had to go by our first and middle names.
Eileen we met in junior high - North Jr. -
and Brenda we met in high school - Richfield High school.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

that is SO awesome!!! what a fun and special trip. and linda--i LOOOOOOVE those old school pictures! they are amazing. love you!