Sunday, February 8, 2009

Twin girls - born last night

The youngest of the Diaper Darlings is now a Mom to twin girls -Kinley Margaret and Madelyn Clare were born last night close to 9:00 to Chris and Elizabeth. Suzanne sent me a text and soon after I headed to the hospital. I have know Elizabeth since she was born and it seamed fitting that I was at the hospital when her girls were born.

Here is Elizabeth's blog where Suzanne is keeping everyone posted on the twins.
http://etarrant.blogspot.com/

Picturers are up with more to follow I am sure- - -

Elizabeth was OK when I saw her for just a second last night after the delivery and Chris was on cloud 9 - camera in hand - when I left the hospital at 10:00 he was in the waiting room surrounded by family and friends already down loading pictures on his lap top for all to see.

So check her blog to watch these precious "Gifts from God" grow.

I can not wait to really see the girl in person - I got a tiny glimpse of one in the NICU through a crack in the door last night.

Thank you God for keeping this family safe and for giving them 2 precious little girls.

No comments: