Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where was this picture taken?


For the past 15 seasons I have been here - I have done so many different things here -I worked 5 days a week, 15 years ago, in the summer, Monday - Friday, when school was out for the summer-then as the years went by I cut back my hours - a little more each year - now I only work one afternoon a week for a few hours on Saturday.

I take tickets at the Picnic Pavilion on Sat. afternoons just for fun.

This is my team + 2 others who were not there today -

The weather was a little hot today - no wind at all - but it was nice being outside with my friends.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you get to have this job. I know you look foward to it!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see your face smiling in this Six Flags picture! I know how much you enjoy that. Love, Cara